802.11ac, 700mW, Dual Band, External Antennas.
Boost your WiFi network signals at every corner of your home for best wifi performance for maximum WiFi connectivity. Now Get your home connectivity you need for your devices & more.
WiFi Range Extender Key Features like delivering extreme dual band WiFi up to 1900Mbps speed. Five Gigabit Ethernet ports for maximum wired and wireless performance. Netgear AC1900 has dual core 1GHz processor which enables maximum wireless performance of network. NETGEAR EX700 Nighthawk has 10 time faster USB 3.0 which helps in accessing data stored. Attached 3 external antennas which helps signal to cover maximum area for better connectivity. EX700 Nighthawk has high power amplifiers for extreme Wireless range extender.
The following table shows the technical and environmental specifications.
Data and routing protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP server and client, DNS relay, NAT (many-to-one), VPN pass-through (IPSec, PPTP).
• North America (input): 120V, 60 Hz
• All regions (output): 12 VDC @ 2.5A 30W maximum
• Dimensions: 9.92 x 6.85 x 1.22 in. (252 x 174 x 31 mm)
• Weight: 1.44 lb (654 g)
• Operating temperature: 32° to 140°F (0° to 40°C)
• Operating humidity: 90% maximum relative humidity, noncondensing
• Local: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-TX, RJ-45.
• USB 3.0 • 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11b
• Meets requirements of FCC Part 15 Class B.
• Class-leading AC1900 performance
• Five Ethernet ports for connecting non-Wi-Fi kit
• USB 3.0 port for fast file access and sharing printers
• Easy to setup
• Need the right hardware to make the most of it
• Tries to force you to sign up for Netgear online services
• 1yr warranty seems low for the price
Like other wireless range extenders, the EX7000 is a large device. It is designed like a router, with a separate power supply and 3 external aerials – It has all-in-one plug units such as the ZyXEL WRE2205. As a result, it requires 252 x 174 x 31mm of space to accommodate it – though it does come with an optional stand for mounting it vertically to keep its footprint to a minimum. The Netgear EX7000 wireless is light for its size at just 635g. It isn’t the complex design, although it’s not the sort of device that should take many knocks. It looks nice and has glossy black and grey finish.
To setup Netgear Ex7000 it requires WPS-enabled router – and who doesn’t these days – then setup of the netgear EX7000 which is very simple. Its just plug and play device, tap the WPS buttons on each device and it’ll take care of the rest. The new extended network use the same name as your existing network but with the addition of an “EXT”, and the passwords should be the same.